Download Amazon Alexa App
With the free Alexa app, you can manage your alarms, music, shopping lists, and more.
About Alexa App
Amazon Alexa App is your complete gateway link to your smart home. It's an all in one Echo app, designed to work on every platform i.e. you won’t need separate Echo Dot app or Echo Plus app. It's not only just for Alexa, instead, it is your key with which you can control all of your smart home gadgets using the Alexa Voice Assistant.
Download & Install the Alexa App to explore the Alexa world
Instant access to your all stuff
All-in-one alexa/echo app to access all of your stuff – music, video and pdf books on your voice commands.
Best Music Companion
Integrate tons of music apps like Spotify, Iheart radio with the Amazon Alexa app, to listen to your favorite music library whenever you want to.
Manage your Account
Manage the currently paired Alexa devices and their settings, basically everything in your Amazon account using the Amazon Alexa app.
Try plenty of Alexa Skills
Choose from the plenty of Alexa Skills as per the category of your choice – Life Style, Food, Health and a lot more.
The Best Shopping App
With Amazon Alexa app, you can track your order, get discount coupons and free shipping.
Free Calling and Messaging
Stay near to your dear ones using the free calling and the messaging feature of the Amazon Alexa app.
Convert your ordinary home into a smart home
With Amazon Alexa app you can pair and control your any smart device with Alexa, using your voice commands.
And there is a lot more..
Ask Alexa for a demo to know what else you can try with the Amazon Alexa app.
How to download and install the Alexa app on various Platforms
For smooth and simple Alexa setup on Echo Dot, Echo Plus, or Echo device, refer the troubleshooting steps given ahead.
Alexa app for Android
To Setup the Alexa app for Android, take reference through the process stated underneath:
What you will need
- Latest Android version or above 5.0.
- Amazon account.
- Good Internet Speed.
How to Setup the Alexa app on Android
- The very first step is to download Alexa app on your Android device.
- After the download, tap on the downloaded file and select "Install".
- Navigate the Amazon Alexa app icon on your device.
- Once you find the icon, tap on it.
- Now use your Amazon account's credentials to sign in into the app.
- Pair your Alexa Device with the Amazon Alexa app and start enjoying.
Alexa App for iOS
If you wish to setup Alexa app for iOS then go through the below-stated setup process:
What you will need
- Latest iOS version or at least above 9.0.
- Working Wi-Fi connection.
- An Active Amazon account.
How to Setup the Alexa app for iOS
- Firstly, to Setup the Alexa app on iOS device, you need to download the Alexa app for iOS.
- After downloading the Alexa app, install the app on your device.
- Thereafter, look for the app icon on your device screen.
- Once you tap the icon, it will ask for your Amazon credentials.
- Carefully type your credentials, especially the password as it is case sensitive.
- Finally, pair your Alexa and other smart devices to the Alexa app and start exploring the Alexa world.
Alexa App for Windows
Yes, the latest Amazon Alexa app is also compatible with Windows as well as Mac devices.
What you will need
- Reliable Internet connection.
- Windows Device with OS 7 or above with the latest version of the web browser.
- Your Amazon account.
How to Setup the Alexa app on Windows
- Click the download button to download the Alexa app for Windows PC, Laptop or other devices.
- Open the download folder and navigate the Alexa app file.
- Click on the file and hit “Run” to initiate the installation process.
- After the installation, tap on the Alexa app icon.
- Type in your Amazon username and password in the prompted box for Alexa app login.
- Once you are logged in, pair your Alexa and modify the device settings as per your choice.
- Start enjoying with your Amazon Alexa app.
Alexa App for Mac
The Alexa App setup process for Mac is described below with detailed instructions:
What you will require
- Mac laptop/desktop with the latest Operating system and the updated web browser.
- Amazon account for Alexa app login.
- Wi-Fi connection.
How to Setup Alexa app for Mac
- Download the Alexa app for Mac from above.
- Once the app is downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- You may need to choose your Network preference for the app.
- Choose the network to which your smart devices are connected that you wish to pair with your Amazon Alexa app.
- After the installation, use your Amazon username and password to login into the app.
- Pair the Alexa and other smart devices to your Alexa app.
- Adjust the in-app settings according to your preferences and start playing around with your smart devices.
Unable to setup your Alexa app for Echo?
Are you getting any issue in the Alexa app setup? Then go through these Echo troubleshooting tips:
- Check the device’s compatibility with the Alexa app. The different platforms have different standard to be compatible with the Alexa app.
- Enter your all credentials carefully. Keep in mind that your Amazon and Wi-Fi password both are not same.
- Ensure that Caps Lock is not ON, while you are entering your password.
- The Internet speed must be good enough to be compatible with Amazon Alexa app.
- Your web Browsers must be updated.
Some Common issues faced by users while installing or setting up Alexa App
- Getting error while downloading Alexa App
- Alexa App login error
- Alexa App white screen In iOS, Andriod
- Alexa isn’t showing Wi-Fi
- Alexa App Says device is offline
- Alexa App struck on Setup
- Trouble pairing Bluetooth speakers with Alexa
- Problem Linking the Pandora Account with Alexa
- Getting Trouble in Alexa Calling
- Echo Plus issues while registering
- Unable to configure device language. Error 15:1:26:0:2?
- Getting weather reports of other areas
- Alexa only plays sample Music
- Trouble connecting with Wi-Fi network
- Echo Dot issues while connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Amazon echo 10:2:17:5:1 error
- Echo Alexa Error code 7:1:10:12:2
- Trouble in synchronizing the calendar
- Echo errors 6:1:103:10:3, 10:2:17:5:1
- Trouble linking the fire TV app
- Trouble linking to Spotify
- Distorted music in alexa app
- Error in alexa app 220.127.116.11.1
- Alexa Says " Sorry i am having trouble understanding you"
- Trouble setting up the Alexa voice control remote
- Difficulty accessing Amazon.Alexa.com